Happy Friday Everyone! As usual I’m linking up with Amanda over at http://meetatthebarre.blogspot.com.
1. Enjoyed a glass of Brut Cuvee for my Mom’s birthday on Monday while visiting my parents. It’s from Laetitia Vineyard & Winery which is one of the wineries that we went to during our visit to the Central Coast. Soo delicious. Here is their website: http://www.laetitiawine.com.
2. My lobster and shell print scarf. I bought this when we were in CA. It always makes me think of my college days in Newport, RI and growing up on Long Island. 🙂
3. This Laura Mercier eye shadow in Pink Crystal. I ran out of my NARS Baby Girl and after going to two stores and not being able to find it, I spotted this one. This color is more of a pale pink with gold sparkles. I feel that this is much more neutral, the amount that you get seems bigger, and its cheaper than the NARS eyeshadow. I’ve decided to make this a permanent addition to my makeup bag.
4. Salty Carmel ice cream from Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams. Here is their website: http://jenis.com This place is down the street from where I work and I finally went there yesterday after work and tried some for the first time. I remember going to one in Cleveland with Chris and his parents but I didn’t try any that time. It was really delicious. It was also really nice to sit outside and enjoy some ice cream.
5. This quote. It sums up how I feel when I wake up every day. Life is just so much better when you choose to be happy, and when you see each day as a new opportunity for great things to happen. 🙂
I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for stopping by! 🙂