Today I wanted to share a chicken teriyaki recipe. This is a great recipe because it’s easy, quick, and delicious. It is also healthy and perfect for during the week.
1/2 a cup of low-sodium soy sauce
1/4 cup of honey
1/4 cup of water
1 tablespoon of ground ginger
1 teaspoon of minced garlic
1/4 cup of finely chopped scallions
1. Over medium-low heat, in a small pot, combine the soy sauce, honey.
2. Cook until the mixture comes to a boil.
3. Turn down the heat to simmer and add the ground ginger, garlic, and scallions.
4. Cook boneless skinless chicken breasts in a skillet on medium heat 5-7 minutes on each side.
5. Pour over chicken, vegetables, and brown rice.
For the vegetables, I bought a sugar snap pea stir-fry mix at the grocery store. I also used thin sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts from Trader Joe’s. Unless we get chicken from the butcher at the grocery store, I always buy the thin sliced chicken breasts from Trader Joe’s.
I hope that you will all give this recipe a try, and that you enjoy it. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a fantastic day! 🙂