I hope that you are all having a good week so far. Today I wanted to tell you about the lip products that I use.
1. Aquaphor. I use this all of the time. Even my friends at work know that I can’t live without this stuff!! It is also great for reliving dry skin on your hands and feet.
2. NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Isola Bella. I use this as a lipstick in the fall and winter. It has more of a matte finish and it stays on really well.
3. NARS Velvet Lip Gloss Pencil in Buenos Aires. This is a pink/nude color that I use year round. It has a glossy finish. This stays on well, but not as well as the Satin Lip Pencil.
4. NARS Lip Gloss in Sweet Dreams. This is a sparkly pink lip gloss that I like to use year round when I’m wearing pink. 🙂
5. Nars Lip Gloss in Orgasm. This has become a cult classic. It’s sparkly coral color and perfect for the summer. Love it.
6. NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in Thalia. After reading some rave reviews from my blogger friends, I decided to give this lipstick a try. It stays on well, and it’s only $4.00 at Walgreens!! What a great find. This is a rose/nude color. It’s a little dark on me for the summer, but perfect for fall and winter. If anyone can suggest a lighter nude color let me know. I tried a few at Ulta, but I don’t think that they work with my skin tone. Love the bright fuchsia and red though, and may add those at some point.
Feel free to give any of these products a try if you haven’t already, and I would love to hear what your favorite lip produces are!
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you all have a great day! 🙂