I’m linking up again with Amanda at http://meetatthebarre.blogspot.com. Please stop by her blog too if you have not done so already.
Here are my favorites for this week:
1. Tuesday night I made teriyaki sauce with chicken. It was SO good that I forgot to take a picture. I’ll share the recipe soon and include a picture.
2. The inner teenager in me totally came out when I heard about this album. I was able to download some songs it that I didn’t have on my iTunes. I’m also a Backstreet Boys fan, but New Kids on the Block are my favorite boy band. I don’t care how old I am, the next time they’re here, I’m going!!
3. I was able to enjoy an iced non-fat latte outside yesterday before work. So relaxing.
4. We finally ate some tomatoes from our garden. They were delicious.
5. I have the whole weekend off and I get to see my fabulous cousin-in-law Brittany and her hubs this weekend!! We haven’t seen them since their wedding last September, and since Chris wasn’t feeling well he barely got to talk to them. So we are excited to have them as our guests and to have some fun! Brittany also inspired and encouraged me to join the blogging world. You can find her at http://www.perpetuallydaydreaming.com Sorry for the blurry photo too, it’s the only one that I had. We’re totally taking a new picture this weekend!
Well I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for stopping by! 🙂