I hope that you are all having a great week so far. Today I wanted to tell you about the eye makeup products that I use and give some reviews on them.
1. NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base. I have been using this for a few years and I love it. It goes on smoothly and doesn’t have any color like some of the other eye shadow primers. My eyeshadow also stays on really well.
2. NARS Single Eyeshadow in Cyprus. This is a gold shimmery color. I wear it either alone or combined with another color.
3. NARS Single Eyeshadow in Baby Girl. This is cotton candy pink with a little bit of sparkle. I like combining this one with Cyprus sometimes, otherwise I just wear it alone.
4. Chanel Eyeshadow in Purple. My mom gave me this eyeshadow a while ago and I have no idea what the name of it is, but I love it. I like to use this one alone in the winter, or when I want a dramatic look for a night out.
5. Maybelline Volum’ Express The Falsies Flared Mascara, and Maybelline Volum’ Express The Mega Plush Mascara both in black. I used to use Maybelline Full & Soft mascara for years, but I decided that I wanted to try a new one. I love both of these, and now I’m torn between the two of them. The Falsies Flared is pretty amazing in terms of lengthening, and the Mega Plush makes my lashes look fuller, and pretty long. No clumps with either of these too which is a huge plus. Have any of you used either of these mascaras?
6. Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner. I have been using this eyeliner for a long time. I only use it on my lower lash line and it stays on pretty well. It also goes on easily.
Feel free to give any of these products a try. I would also love to hear what some of your favorite eye makeup products are. 🙂
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day! 🙂