I hope that you are all having a good week so far. I wanted to share with you the makeup products that I use everyday. I also thought that I would provide a little review on each product.
1. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer – Radiance. I started using this a month ago and I love it. It gives my face a nice glow, and my foundation looks great for hours. I also use this with the NARS Tinted Moisturizer. I’ve decided that it’s going to be a permanent addition to my makeup bag too. Oh and get the travel sized tube because you only need a small amount, and it’s cheaper than the regular sized tube.
2. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation, in Deauville. I have used this foundation for the past 5-6 years. It it lightweight and provides great coverage. It also lasts me 6 months to a year. My secrets to it lasting longer are that I only use a very small amount, I alternate with the Tinted Moisturizer, and I also use my fingers instead of a foundation brush.
3. NARS Orgasm Blush. I’ve used this for the past 5-6 years as well and it’s a great color. It works very well with my skin tone too.
4. NARS Nico Blush. I use this as a highlighter and it works well.
5. NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder. I started using this in March or April and I love it. It is so much better than using regular powder. It feels lightweight, and I use a flat powder puff and just dab it on. It also creates a nice glow and my make up looks great for hours.
So if you’re looking for any new makeup products for your face, feel free to give any of these a try. I love them all and I’m definitely going to keep using them. This is also the first of many beauty posts, so stay tuned!
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day! 🙂