I hope that you all had a great weekend. Mine was spent working, a delicious dinner out with my husband, and spending some time with my parents. Today I wanted to share some of favorite beauty and fashion items for the summer. I know that I’m a little late getting on the summer beauty train, but hey better late than never! Anyway, I added some beauty items because I love reading beauty reviews, and I also love telling people about new beauty products that I have tried. I have added it as a category on here too so stay tuned for more posts! 🙂
Alright, here is my list!
1. Longchamp bag. I bought this bag two years ago and I use it every day. It stores everything that I need, and it goes with pretty much anything.
2. JBrand skinny jeans. I wear these year round and I love them.
3. Grey v-neck t-shirt. I have one from Loft that its super soft and a little longer. I love my white t-shirt too, but I love wearing a grey t-shirt with gold jewelry.
4. Jack Rogers sandals in gold. I’ve had these for six years and they are my summer staple.
5. Gold arrow necklace. I bought one at work and I wear it all of the time. I also like to layer it with other necklaces that I have.
6. Small gold hoop earrings. My sister gave these to me years ago and I always wear them when I want to wear simple gold earrings.
7. Gold monogram ring. It has my maiden name initials on it, but my parents gave it to me and it is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry.
8. Kate Spade sunglasses. I love round black sunglasses so I had to have these.
9. Essie Sunday Funday and Essie Bottle Service. These are my two favorite summer shades by Essie. Sunday Funday is the perfect coral shade with a little bit of sparkle, and Bottle Service is a bright pink that goes perfect with my bright pink blazer. 🙂
10. NARS lip gloss pencil in Buenos Aires. This is my favorite color to wear during the summer.
11. NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Alaska. I started using this after getting some samples at Nordstrom and fell in love with it. It provides great coverage, it is lightweight, and it has SPF 30 in it. Sometimes I use this in place of foundation too.
Well that is it for this list. I hope that you all have a wonderful day and thank you so much for stopping by! 🙂